Un manifiesto es una declaración de principios. Es probable que cambie con el tiempo, como cambia siempre nuestra forma de entender la vida a medida que la vamos viviendo.
én épica unimos nuestras voluntades a fin de hacer, con otros, un cambio positivo en nuestra sociedad y el ambiente. Queremos ser ciudadanos activos.
para generar cambios en la sociedad y el ambiente, y en el proceso de impulsar mejoras, un ciudadano activo invierte en su desarrollo personal, y trabaja en acciones comunitarias.
impactamos en la esfera pública a favor del cambio que queremos, cuando nos involucramos y promovemos procesos de transformación personal, comunitaria y social.
creemos que los jóvenes y las mujeres son y somos el motor de épica.
abrazamos estos valores que guían nuestro hacer:
empatía * integridad * gratitud * alegría * diversidad * horizontalidad
Misión y visión
Vision We want to make an impact on the present and future of our communities, by getting involved and making use of political processes. We believe that the best way to achieve this is with an active citizenship.
Mission épica works towards becoming a movement of active citizens that combines the willpower of women and young people, and overcomes partisan entrenchments.
We understand that, to activate citizenship, we need to be connected with ourselves and our surrounding. In this journey, we provide tools for personal and group training and growth; and opportunities to create and participate with others in activities and actions to change reality.
- Active Citizenship
- Citizen Engagement
- Social Justice
- Equal Opportunities
- Respect for individuality
- Personal and group training
We believe that wanting to activate citizenship cannot be done alone. That is why épica partnered with non-governmental organizations (NGOs), civil society foundations and organizations, universities, companies and different figures in our communities. Our goal is to combine willpower; and we also work that way.
NGOs, Foundations and Organizations
We are a movement that wants to combine willpower and activate citizenship; but we are not the only ones. Because of that, we work and cooperate with others in different projects.
We joined academic institutions to create knowledge and collaborate in trainings related to civic, youth and gender issues.
We partnered with the private sector to elaborate projects and cooperate between companies and the third sector.
We work and collaborate in different projects with different government levels: national, provincial and/or municipal.
épica is committed to publish its financial statements in epica.org and hacemosepica.org, as they become available. The financial statements of each taxable year will be published the following year.
Next financial statement to upload: 2021
- 200 active members.
- 500 citizens participated in epic talks.
- Voluntary teams in communication, coordination, territory, system and development of funds.
- We involved 1,373 citizens as callers.
- 15000 conversations in telephone lightning actions.
- 2,000 new wills.
- Citizens from 11 municipalities of the Province of Buenos Aires.
- Participation of citizens from 13 different provinces across the country.
- We developed a team of callers who held more than 2054 personal conversations.
- We made alliances with political leaders to enhance their work.
- We advised and accompanied active citizenship spaces through volunteering.
- We carried out telephone campaigns to motivate the participation of voters in the party primaries.
- We summoned volunteers for the 2021 legislative elections.
- Idea labs: we held 3 meetings with 100 participants.